Monday, June 8, 2009

Nope, not me



I am joining in on the fun over at MckMama's. A blog carnival created and hosted by MckMama, where mothers, wives, and other bloggers from computers around the world deny doing the things that they did during the week. A sort of confession-type therapy, only we're not really confessing are we? Well you might be, but I'm not. Nope, NOT me!

And I so totally did NOT steal pretty much that whole paragraph from another fellow blogger. Thanks, I totally do NOT (well of course we know I really do!) owe ya! haha

I did NOT think about blogging all week long. NOT one little bit. Nope, I NEVER do that. I also did not wish that I had taken my camera with me everywhere this week to NOT take pictures of some pretty cool and pretty funny things that I could have NOT blogged about.

I did NOT put Bear to bed without a routine bed-time-bath even though he really needed it. And it was NOT because Mama Bear really needed some big girl time. Nope, most certainly did NOT do that.

I did NOT totally forget to feed Baby Bear some yummy porridge then wonder why he was crabby. I mean, who would ever forget something like that. NOT me! Nope, NOT me.

I did NOT step on the toes of a good friend of mine and ultimately hurt her feelings. And I most certainly do NOT feel like the biggest heel ever.

I did NOT forget to do my Fireproof homework from last week. Nor did I forget to do it the week before that either. NOT ME!

And I did NOT, under any circumstance do something nice for my husband this week. (this one is NOT a confession, rather a pathetic brag that I was nice to Papa Bear after NOT being mean for three days straight!) Like I was saying, I did NOT get him a special brownie from McDonalds and NOT get myself one for a change. And of course he did NOT ask me if I got it for free...since I was being so nice! He didn't live it up either.

I am NOT posting this without any pictures...because, if you remember correctly, I did NOT forget my camera while out and about this week.





1 comment:

Nicole said...

Love it!

I did NOT wish that it was bed time already again everyday this week as soon as the girls woke up in the morning!