Wednesday, April 1, 2009

By popular demand

I'm baaack! Okay, so it may not be 'popular demand' but I have had a few requests to return to the blogging world. After I spent some time thinking about it (read: was too lazy to set one up before now) I decided to oblige. Gosh, I wouldn't want to deprive my fans of some great Spain Family moments, though I'm sure some of you just want to read what stupid things I've done lately.

So here it is everyone...the NEW BLOG! I haven't quite decided if I am going to keep this strictly family related or not. I have so many ideas it's hard to decide which one(s) to go with. Of course, having ADD doesn't help me much now does it? I won't bore you with the many ideas floating around in my head-think of it as a nice surprise each time you check me out on here.

Like Forrest Gump says, "...life was like a box of chocolates.You never know what you're going to get." Since I love chocolate and the movie Forrest Gump I thought this quote was quite fitting!

Tune in next time...

No comments: