Monday, May 18, 2009

Motivational Monday

*first a short note...my mind has been so full of things to blog about and pictures to share that I just haven't been able to post anything. Well, I could have, and I tried, but it ended up a jumbled mess of run on sentences, far too many pictures and enough topic changes to confuse even Einstein! (How many commas can one use in a single sentence?)*

I find myself on a God high on Sunday's but usually by the time that Monday rolls around I have the yuckies. The kids always seem to wake up grouchy and I'm faced with the fact that my hubs has to go back to work. Why can't my Sunday high spill over through the rest of the week? It can, and from now on, I'm making a commitment that IT WILL! Starting by spending more time in The Word on a daily basis and praying more often. Thus beings Motivational Monday! Each Monday I plan to post something motivational. It could be something I find that's motivational to myself, to a dear friend or it may just be something that God put on my heart for me to post for someone else! He works that way, you know!

~MOTIVATIONAL MONDAY, May 18th, 2009~
When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left and could say, "I used everything you gave me."
-Erma Bombeck


This quote speaks to me. We are studying spiritual gifts in our Sunday school class and this goes perfectly with it. Not to mention that for the past couple years I have been struggling trying to figure out what it is that God is calling me to do. It may be something as simple as just doing what I'm already doing or it could be more. I have a pretty good feeling I'm abuot to catch on though. And when I do I'm going to use everything He gave me! He is going to shine through me in everything I do!

Does this quote motivate you? Are you using everything He gave you?

No comments: